Professional WebsiteThe Cochlear™ professional site is a specialised resource centre for hearing health and other professionals who work with Cochlear’s innovative portfolio of implantable solutions. Whether you would like to know the latest news and events or need access to the latest professional and consumer product information – you will find it here: About Cochlear Professionals.
CPD PointsCochlear™ Academy organises a wide range of training courses for professionals in the field of cochlear implants and Baha®. Depending on the course topic, the target audience consists of Ear Nose and Throat surgeons, clinicians, acousticians, audiologists, teachers of the deaf, speech and language therapists, or hearing therapists. You can listen to these excellent online courses and earn CPD points:
- Visit Cochlear Academy
- Select the ‘online courses’ link
- Request a certificate via the online feedback form
- Remember to mention your full names, HPCSA registration number and e-mail address when you request a certificate
Rehabilitation ResourcesCochlearTM offers great rehabilitation resources. Many of them are available online and free of charge. Download these free resources or read more at Cochlear Rehabilitation.
- Referral Criteria 1.3 MB
- Academic Articles 3.1 MB
- White Papers 1.7 MB
- Presentations 504 KB
- Newsletters: Southern Sounds Professional 1.6 MB
- Brochures and other information 24.5 MB